Tuesday, April 10, 2018

TU SOORAJ MAIN SAANJH PIYAJI, 10TH APRIL, 2018

hai
episode starts with akki comes to uma's cabin...akki says its over b/w u & k...uma says its not kanak today, but business...uma talks about fairness cream, and he needs K' sign...cctvis  recording....uma offers money..uma thinks he wont reject...but akki says i am sorry...u thought i will cheat my love for this money...he says if u r an intelligent business man, u would have offered me 5% profit...he leaves..uma stops him saying he is ok with the deal...uma gives file and money...
uma calls kanak.precap scene...uma says i have some info about akki and sends the video...kanak shocked to c the vid..adi in m's room, thinking about m's plan..searchin...meera comes...adi says i was searching my watch..thinking how confident she is, whats the matter?
akki comes to kanak. akki says there is a good news that i got a house..and there is a bad news that u have to stay away from me...akki says i want sign of local witness..precap scene..kanak shouts at akki..u r cheating me...kanak shows the vid..akki says "the file and money is in ur cupboard itself...i knew that he was testing me, its a trap..i want to know about u r trust..but i failed.u doubted me, and trusted the cheater"
kanum meet in a park(night)..kanak insulting uma...u tried to ruin my life now also..uma is clueles..kanak returns the money..and says, "akki was testing my trust.." and explains all...
akki i nroom packing all...blabbering, koi aur ladki milegi.....bhabho comes asks kya hua? akki says i dont want to marry her..she hurt me...i will miss u bhabho..bhobho gives dialogues...
uma says i did this for u...kanak says who r u for that...why r u doing this..i want to move on...kanak shouts...uma says i feel jealous...bura lagta hun....kanak asks why...in 2 saal u didnt think of me...u didnt the reason too...uma says because i love u kanak...kanak shocked... i love u only....
akki says i love kanak to bhabho...

kal : akki's song and dance for kanak...kanak says stop...bhbaho shouts at uma saying kal sagayi hai kanak ki..all shocked.....

ps : ignore mistakes please.....

No comments:

Post a Comment