Wednesday, April 25, 2018

TU SOORAJ MAIN SAANJH PIYAJI, 25TH APRIL, 2018

hai
episode starts with kanak demands answer, says i love u uma... what is the reason uma..tell me..meera is getting ready... saying i wont allow uma and kanak to get together, adi doesnt know that suman is b/w them not me. uma says there is no reason, meera is my wife. but i didnt like the fact that she was cheating on u...thats it..kanum in tears..uma goes..meera says uma wont break the wall- suman, so he wll return to me  always.. today i will complete my marriage life(wearing sindoor), today uma have to accept me, nobody will stop uma..suman was overhearing kanum...she cries & thinks its all because of me, he is trying to save me only..he is sacrificing his love for me...but why always him, i can do sacrifice for him..
bhabho at mandir. she prays kanum loves each other. suman says he loves me so much. precap sceneif i wont be alive then there will be no prablem kanum can unite. she goes to rathi house (from now on RH). bhabho asks u r here, this time...!!! suman gives a letter to kanak. bhabho says i will give this, now i will call ved he will drop u. she goes to call ved. but suman goes. bhabho confused. kanak comes to her room. uma driving car. song plays.
suman goes somewhere. bhabho calls kanak. but she says leave me alone. bhabho says there is a letter, may be something imp. suman gave this, may be uma sent this. suman walking in the road. kanka takes the letter. kanak - uma- suman.... suman explains that incident in letter. kanak shocked. now its my turn to sacrifice, my last wish is u both should be happy and forgive me..shocked kanak calls uma. uma ignores : sorry, i cant answer u... kanak tensed..
kanak msgs uma, uma checks. precap scene..
its morning..( suman was walking all night!!!) she is  goes to a cliff (the very same one, where all goes lol). kanum car. kanak repeats her Q. uma says its not the time..kanum sees suman, run behind her..
suman remembers , kanak saying i love u to uma. suman jumps, kanak holds her. suman cries, leave me. kanak slaps. she asks what happened to u all. suman says i am  a murderer. kanak asks what. uma says no, she needs rest. uma takes her. but suman says no. i want to go. kanak slaps her again. and gives lecture to suman. kanak repeats her Q. suman says after my death meera cant keep u both separate. kanak shocked.  suman explains everything to kanak.  kanum eyelock, hug...all 3 cries.. kanak complaints why didnt u tell me..and pacifies suman. kanak hugs her. suman says sorry to uma.  group hug.
meera still waiting for uma..(????!!!!!) " today he will accept me"

kal : police arrives and asks shows a cover with dree ets, and asks is this suman's. meera shocked : "suicide??!!" all cries for suman. meera tensed now uma will leave me..i must do something.....(kanum-suman trap for meera???!!!!)

ps : ignore mistakes please.....

No comments:

Post a Comment